- Over 20,000 women in Tamil Nadu, India worked with OVBI to revive a river, the Naganathi…a river that was lifeless for 20 years is now full and ever-flowing!
- More 150 children have been lifted out of a life of prostitution and exploitation and continue to be supported with housing, education and stress relief programs
- During COVID, from March-September 2020, we served over 95 million meals to migrant workers, provided 73,800 units of COVID care essentials for hospitals and conducted 43,390 online resilience-building workshops for frontline workers
- OVBI continuously offers free stress relief programs to seniors in Canada to help reduce depression and isolation
- Seniors Wellness is a big priority for OVBI and we offer specialized sessions that focus on movement, wellness, mental health and preventing elder abuse